jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

summer air


Last tuesday school ended, it was my last day in this school. It was strange to think that i'll never come back and i'll never be with my classmates again. Too sad, but also cool to think about my new school. How will it be?

So i'm on summer vacation (yaaaay!!) and i have a lot a free time. Last day i went with B to the lake next to my house. We take some photos and talk bout summer's projects.

Guess what? In 3 days i'll be in Washington DC (well... in Bel Air a town near to washigton). I'll live with Leftwich family for a month. I'm very excited!
And yesterday i went shopping with ari, and i bought a MiniDiana! So i'll take lots of pictures in the USA!


13 comentarios:

  1. uau this is SO cool viks!! is this like a blog kind of thing? love it!!!

    Bianca

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh wow, Washington sounds fantastic. Love all of these pictures.:)SarahD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The last photo is amazing! I will miss you so much next year!
    :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Only 3 days for washington, I can't believe it!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Shopping with Ari? I bet that was sooooo awesome! Have fun in Washington, somebody will miss you in NY ok? Love you soooo much baby!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Merci beaucoup ! ils sont beau tes cheveux.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love your photos ! And have a nice trip to washington DC !

    ResponderEliminar
  8. photo's look great! hope you have a great summer! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Loving the pictures

    Tc

    Check out our blog hope you follow it

    www.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. You have such cool hair!

    -Shoeless Simone

    ResponderEliminar
  11. gorgeous pictures :D ! Love your blog, you always take nice photographs :)

    ResponderEliminar